Nigerian Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual and Inter sex( LGBTI) in Diaspora Against Anti Same sex Law is an independent campaign group to protest the Anti Same Sex Marriage bill presently before the Nigerian lawmakers and to demand for the repeal of all existing Anti same sex laws in Nigeria. We believe in equal love and equal rights for all. Decriminalise all homophobic laws because LGBTI Rights are Human Rights.
Every little helps, every voice counts. Kindly Donate towards our Advocacy Calendar projectJail the Gays Bill
Must read posts
Nigeria LGBTIs in Diaspora Against Anti Same-Sex Laws unequivocally condemns the passing of the Same Sex Marriage Prohibition bill by the Nigerian House of Representatives. The draconian bill was passed in a voice vote on Thursday 30 May, 2013 by members of the House of Representatives. The bill stipulates a 14 years jail term for […]
Position Paper Of Nigerian LGBTI In Diaspora Against Anti Same Sex Laws At The Public Hearing Of The Same Sex Marriage Bill Titled “An Act To Prohibit Marriage Between Persons Of Same Gender, Solemnization Of Same And For Other Matters Related Therewith”
It is with deep concern that we stand before you today as Nigerian Lesbians, gays , bisexuals , Transsexuals and Intersex living in Diaspora to express our concerns about the bill before the house and bring to the attention of honourable senators how this bill affects us as Nigerian citizens. It is indeed sad that […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Protest rally against Nigeria's Anti-LGBT law.
- Nigerian LGBTIs in Diaspora condemns signing of the ‘Jail the Gays’ bill.
- Report of Nigerian LGBTI in Diaspora Against Anti-Same Sex Laws on the Nigeria Senate Public Hearing held on 31st of October, 2011 as observed by Ogunyemi AdeKunle Bolu.
- Dear friend, I’m going to prison. Protest rally against Nigeria’s Anti-LGBT Law.
- HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT UNAFRICAN!